Advantages all round with Coolblok
One product, a multitude of uses
Coolblok shelving can be used for storing different products in any business sector: restaurant, catering, clean rooms, etc.
It is a simple, functional system in an attractive design.
The Coolblok shelving system is truly quick and easy to assemble.
Coolblok’s ability to efficiently maximise space is due to the modular nature of the shelves (up to ten) and the possibility of angular assembly.
Maximum hygiene / simple maintenance
Coolblok shelving is NF Food Hygiene certified by AFNOR, which ensures low accumulation of waste.
- Made in anodised 15 micron aluminium
- Highly resistant polyethylene shelves
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +80ºC
- Shelves that are less than 1 m (3 ft) long can hold a load of up to 120 kg (264 lbs) while longer shelves can hold 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Several possible configurations: L, T, U, M…
- The shelves can be washed in the dishwasher